Peaches with Banana Puree
What You Need:
32oz of peaches – frozen or fresh
2 large bananas
- Let the peaches thaw in their bag for a little bit before tossing them into your favorite food processor, maybe 10 minutes just on the counter top.
- Toss them into the processor and get them going – it should turn into a chunky slushy like consistency.
- Stop to throw in your banana – break into pieces for easier blending
- Puree until it is spoonable thickness, and scoop into an ice cube tray. You just made breakfast for your 6 to 12 month old for the next week.
- Add in some oatmeal for the kiddo to make thicker if needed!
- Add yogurt to get your little one some healthy probiotics!
- Use in YOUR breakfast smoothies to creatively add fruits and vegetables!
- Add cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, or other coordinating spices for flavor depth (If using in smoothies).
A 32 oz bag of peaches and 2 bananas will make two ice cube trays total of food plus a small bowl to taste test.
Original Recipe from: smartmomstuff.com